Careprost, pharmacologically, Bimatoprost is a medicine that is available to supplement weak eyelash growth by increasing density along with length and thickness. Along with weak eye lash growth, it has shown optimistic results in glaucoma treatment also. In addition to regulating the glaucoma, this serum also briskly manages ocular hypertension penetrating inside the eye. The Bimatoprost ophthalmic is a prostaglandin analogue that is medically used in the procurement of hypotrichosis. Studies have depicted that 0.03% Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution once daily is noticeably effective in the reduction of intraocular pressure. The US Food and Drug Administration in December 2008 sanctioned Bimatoprost for the usage as a cosmetic drug and from that very day, the success story of this, a lash growth serum had made its way down many individuals that now never stops appraising bimatoprost as their saviour at weak times of life.
Action Mechanism of Careprost Eye Drops
Patients on medicating ophthalmic Bimatoprost, witness increase in the length, density and diameter of their once thin eyelashes. It is microscopically observed that the Bimatoprost, an active ingredient of Careprost, proves actively indulgent to stimulate prostamide alpha F2 receptors that are found in the hair follicle to nourish the hair growth.
It has been anecdotally noted to condense the intraocular pressure by substantially increasing the drainage of aqueous liquid from the eyes. Thus due to the pressure drop, the stress inside eye drastically limits, giving rise to healthy and glaucoma-free eyes.
Precautions to Be Undertaken of Careprost.
Observations had certainly convinced that on medicating Careprost, a surge in melanosomes in melanocytes leads to change the treated eye colour to brown. Sometimes, this change can even be permanent.
2. So, during glaucoma therapy, it is advisable to apply this serum in both eyes equally to safeguardly withdraw our mind from the thought of two different coloured eyes.
3. Also, long term effects on melanocytes including potential impairment of pigment granules and pigment deposition are still unknown.
4. If a patient endures allergic or hypersensitive reaction to the dosage, immediately seek intense medical attention.
5. A patient is said to be suffering from induced glaucoma if he portrays symptoms like difficulty in breathing, skin rashes, hives, swelling, chest congestion and other. Sudden medical consultation is advantageous.
6. Before drifting onto the bimatoprost medication, patient’s medical history and prevailing health condition are to be considerably inspected.
7. Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding/ nursing a baby. Do not hide serious facts to your physician.
8. No alcohol and other damagingly abusive drugs are to be intervened while a patient beholds that medication.
9. Other vitamin and supplements usage are to be checked upon by your physician for reliable assurance to proceed onto medication.
10. The applicator used in applying the ointment on the eyelashes should be sterilized before use and on completion, should be exterminated.
Benefits of Careprost Eye Drops
Bimatoprost has proved worthy in achieving longer, denser and thicker eyelashes that brings a radiant look to the eyes.
• By the reduction on the intraocular pressure in the eyes, patient is relieved from glaucoma and he refrains from his prolonged agony.
• It is such a lash growth serum that is solely responsible to condition weakening of eyelashes and terminates glaucoma.
• It is used by many cosmetic surgeons to treat glaucoma, and collectively content their patients with a thickly grown eyelash.
Possible Side Effects Encountered
The popular saying goes ‘To gain something optimistic, you need to discard its adverse effects’ Likewise, Careprost does not function differently.Following are a few side effects encountered in the medication of this eye drops.
• Blurred vision
• Causes eyelid redness
• Severe eye discomfort
• Infections are prone to materialize if one applicator is reused for the eye drop application.
• An impermanent burning and itching sensation
• Experience of unfamiliar sensation and irritating feeling
• Conjunctival edema and discharges from the eyes
• Pigmentation in iris and darkened eyelashes
• Dry eyes and frequent vision disturbance
Dosage and Administration of Bimatoprost
For desired results, use Careprost once in a day regularly for conventional 2-3 months. Even after you achieve intended results, lower the frequency to once in a week. Sudden withdrawal may bring your eyelashes to previous condition. Utmost care is to be undertaken while applying it on your upper eyelids. Never apply it on lower eyelids.
Put a drop of this ophthalmic Bimatoprost on the sterilized applicator and draw a line along the upper eyelid. Do not forget to run out excessive liquescent. Replicate it for the other eye too.
On achieving the intended density and length of eyelashes, do not backstep suddenly from the medication, rather lower its rate to once every week.
A halt in the medication may lead the eyelashes back to the previous state. So take supplementary precautions in withdrawing from bimatoprost.
User Reviews Buy CareprostUser
On the commencement of making my way into the fashion world as a ramp model, I was chronically teased for my thin eyelashes that made my dream appear more distant. After having faced couple of rejections, I was completely lost and bewildered. The fear had possessed all over me. A beautician advised me to focus on my eyelashes. Wondered it never appeared to me. A few commending keywords on the internet served the purpose. I was directed to buy Careprost online. My eyes looked more radiant than ever. A small treatment made a vast visible difference. Months later, I auditioned for a fashion event that wanted young and promising models to ramp walk. To my disbelief, I not only made it through but also honoured to show stop the event. I am too grateful to narrate its after effects that completely changed my life. My eyes were as twinkling as the stars in the night sky. The credit goes to eye drops for its brilliant eye-attracting effect.